Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Penis Enlargement Tricks - Boost Your Penis Size With This Brilliant (And Slightly Sneaky) Method! By Max Travis

Penis Enlargement Tricks - Boost Your Penis Size With This Brilliant (And Slightly Sneaky) Method!
By Max Travis

Penis Enlargement Medicine

Penis Enlargement Treatment

Do you want to have a penis size that you can be proud of, and with that, a confidence-boosting aura in you that will make any woman swoon? If you're even reading this now, I'm sure you do, right? Truth is, you can easily boost your penis size by 3 or even 4 extra inches using simple techniques that have been proven to work. But beware, not all penis enlargement methods are effective - some are even dangerous to boot! Later in this article I'll share with you one proven method that seriously ramp up your size. Before we come to that, let's take a quick look at 2 penis enlargement methods you must avoid at all cost.

1. Weights - Seriously, this method is by FAR the most dangerous way to boost your manhood. Why? For one, if used inappropriately, there is a real chance that your god given anatomy will sustain tendon dislocation, severe pains, bruises, or in worst cases, gangrene! So use this as your own risk!

2. Penis enhancement pills - It sure sounds nice if popping a pill or two could give you sensational gains in double quick time. The simple truth is, these pills will do nothing more than help you get a better erection. Don't expect any permanent gains in size. Use these at your own risk too, as many ingredients in the pills are not regulated by the FDA (some are even known to contain harmful substances that can damage your health).

So what is the real secret to gigantic gains in a hurry?

Simple. Only male enhancement exercises will give you that extra 3 inches that you dreamed of - safely, quickly and permanently. The logic behind this is really simple. You see, when you work out your body regularly, you would expect to gain some muscle mass, right? The same applies to doing penis exercises. When you do these easy routines on a regular basis for just a few minutes each day, you will quickly see gains that will be yours to keep for life. That 8-incher will no longer be a dream, after all!

If you seriously want to super-size your manhood quickly and for good, this proven step-by-step method is what helped me gain a sensational 3 inches in under 4 months:

=> http://www.EasyPenisAdvantage.com

CAUTION: If you begin to gain in excess of 4 inches in 2 weeks, please do cease and resist from using this technique for a few days.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Max_Travis

1 comment:

  1. I've tried a lot of penis enlargement products during my days on the Internet, but none of 'em have actually worked - so I'm thinking of buying a new one, just to see if it's possible for me to actually enlarge my penis - despite the fact that I'm only 21.

    The last product I tried out was called something similar to "större penis,penisförstoring,större snopp". The company told me that my penis was going to get bigger in 24 hours, but it has been 4 months and I've seen no results at all.

    What about the enlargement product you're talking about in the post above, does it really work, or is it just something you're trying to sell for money? I *really* need a bigger penis, and I'm willing to do just about everything!

    Send me an e-mail with your answer... please. I'd be thankful forever! I really want to satisfy my wife in bed. If I don't, she may start having sex with someone else...

    ReplyDelete